Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just the two of us

Today's a big day.  Graeme had scout camp and a baseball game, Chloe had school and a birthday party and Brian had work and a meeting this evening.  So Kai and I took ourselves to Willow Park (Zoo) for a little fun.



Kai took this picture, he thought the pelican was the coolest thing ever.  He didn't believe me that it was a pelican until we found the information sign confirming it.  The only thing better (in Kai's mind) was the wallaby but it stopped hopping and laid down in the grass before I could get the camera out.


We had to feed the fishes and birds but it was hard convincing Kai to go one piece at a time, he wanted to throw the whole handful in at once!  He's very six :)


The sno-cone stand opened while we were there so we got one to share.  Yum!  Blue raspberry flavored sugar water!


I kept trying to get a picture of him coming out of the slide but he was just too darn fast.


So I made him go back and sit there so I could take a picture!


Even though I only have three kids, one-on-one time with each of them is incredibly rare so I really cherish these special moments.

No comments: