Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

5k Friday - a day late

I meant to post yesterday and just never got around to it.  Darn it!

Yesterday morning the boys and I were getting ready for the day and Graeme looked at me and said:  "Mommy, you look much better now than before you started exercising."  Awwww!  That was all the motivation I needed to go exercise some more!  So I went to the gym and ran my 5k.  I jogged the whole thing!  I ended up doing 5.2 miles so I feel good about that.  And I gave in and bought some new clothes that aren't too big or worn out so all in all I'm feeling pretty good today :)  My oldest sis did her 5k also.  Anybody else?

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great job!! It's so amazing what our children see and isn't it nice when they tell you something like that? I think so!