Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 24, 2011

I didn't .....

......do anything I severely regretted later.  I caught up on my sleep and sent several lucid and well-thought out emails.  I also reminded myself that Graeme's teachers are good people and are doing the best job they can. I will just keep standing up for my child and badgering, um gently nudging, his teachers into doing a better job.

It probably helped that I went to Weight Watchers Friday and found out that I've lost the 5 or 6 pounds I gained over the holidays plus one more.  And I'm up to jogging 5 and 1/2 minutes (three times) in addition to the rest of my gym workout.  The weight's not coming off fast, but I'm learning to accept that's the way it's got to be.  Plus I'm feeling over all much healthier and that's never bad!

2 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I just read a talk given by Elder Bednar (I'm pretty sure that's who it was. I've forgotten already. It really did make an impression on me!) where he spoke about being offended by someone else. You are so much more ahead of the game than you even thought you were.

And Way to GO on loosing the weight! You will succeed!!!

Pat said...

After seeing you on Saturday and how great you are looking and now you say how much you have lost. Lady you are doing GREAT! There was a nutritionists and a doctor on the Today show and they talked about that diet HCB. They talked about how much was 500 calories a day and then the doctor made almost a plea. He said he feels like even with medical supervision on this, people will die. He said at that low of calorie intake the body starts to turn on itself to provide the protein and other nutrients it needs and it takes it from the body especially the heart.

I am so proud of you and how you are taking care of yourself. I mean that not only concerning the weight loss but dealing with the issues over the e-mail.

As Tony the Tiger would say - you're doing GREAAAT!