Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

By Jove, I think he's got it!

Since that last post was a tad negative, I figured I'd post something positive.
I think (I hope) that Kai's finally into this whole potty training thing. He's worn underpants for several days and hasn't had any accidents. Last night, he came running upstairs all by himself and pooped on the potty. Hooray!


It's hard to believe he was ever this little!
So today I'm most grateful for:
flush toilets
the Wii (fantastic potty reward!)
and my thick hair; if it wasn't so thick I'd be bald already thanks to that stupid doctor. Ugh!

1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

Sweet baby, Kai. Back when he was a baby. Wonder how Hanae is going to react to the fact that Kai isn't a baby anymore? Think she'll turn into JJ? Although honestly, I think that JJ is in a league by herself where babies are concerned. Guess Kristie & Jared will need to keep finding a way to have babies, eh? That way everyone will get a chance to have fun w/ a baby!

Why am I going on like this? I really don't know. Other than the red eyes I really like that pix of Kai btw. So do you thing maybe I should stop typing? I mean it's not like a I don't talk w/ you M - F or anything. And not just once a day but maybe even 3 - 4 times a day! Maybe I should just get a life! What do you think? Anyone, anyone? (that's a total play on the fact that you don't get a chance to blog every often.) Oh & the pix on your sidebar are as usual adorable. Guess it helps when the subject matter is so cute!!! I can't stop..........