Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stupid Cat

Our cat is shedding like there's no tomorrow. The kicker is, he only sheds on me. Really. Of course, this is the same cat that hasn't wanted anything to do with me up until now. He's always been my hubby's best friend even though I feed him and give him fresh water more often than anyone else in this family. Hmmm....sounds kind of like my children. Anyway, now he suddenly never wants to be more than five inches away from me. And, of course, he won't go outside to coat things with hair because it's muddy and stinky and wet and icky outside. I'm not real fond of this not-still-winter, not-quite-spring season. Everything's brown and dirty and nothing's blooming yet and it still snows and the sun comes out and pretends to be warming things up. I say pretends because it's still in the low 20's at night and the high 30's during the day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dying for the blazing, unrelenting heat that is summer at my house, but a little green would be nice. Sigh.

No comments: