Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 9, 2011

5k Friday and Gingerbread houses

This morning I went to the gym and actually jogged my 5k.  I'm very happy with myself :)

Last night we went to Pack Meeting and watched the kids make gingerbread houses.  Even Chloe pulled herself out of bed and went.




Brian jumped in and helped a little.



Graeme had a plan, if I didn't know better I'd swear he had blueprints hidden somewhere.  He was very focused!




Almost done!



All the way done!


This is Chloe's house after the tremendous candy rainstorm that came through.


Kai thinks tall.


And this is Graeme's ski lodge.

This is all three houses all the way finished.  Left to right: Kai's, Graeme's Chloe's.

It was good big fun and everybody's at school today.  Hooray!

2 comments:

Pat said...

It is so fun to see each of their houses. Chloe's looks very "girly" and feminine. Kai is tall so he is thinking "TALL". Graeme is into thought and his looks very happy and rugged. Each of their little personalities came out in a very fun way. What a great activity for the kids. Loved the pictures!

sues2u2 said...

The kids did such an amazing job! Lol, maybe Graeme Did have blueprints hidden in all that blue of his uniform! I love the creativity involved. Absolutely darling!!!