Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I had a really great weekend!  We cleaned the house for the first time in three weeks; a little embarassing that it had been that long, but what can you do.  It stopped raining long enough on Saturday for me (and the rest of the neighborhood) to mow the lawn.  Seriously, I think there were only two people in the whole neighborhood who didn't mow :)



 The garden is coming up in spite of all the rain.  We have onions, radishes, spinach, and ....



peas!  Hooray!


The strawberries are even starting to flower.  They should be fabulous this year, what with all the rain, if they can just outgrow the grass!


This is the kids' idea of a relaxing Sunday activity:


Kai says it's bigger on the inside than the outside.  It probably is although it's pretty huge on the outside!



The best part is that I'm finally feeling better!  I went to the gym this morning and did 5 miles between the elliptical and the treadmill.  Hallelujah!  I guess I just don't appreciate good health until I've been sick!

1 comment:

sues2u2 said...

Yea, peas!!! And that fort does look pretty huge on the outside. Too funny.

The best news ever. Feeling better? Sweet. Working out & still feeling better? Priceless.