Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graeme's 7!

I'm not going to wait as long as I did with Kai to wish my sweet Graeme a Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's seven already! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital and were shocked at how much he slept. He barely woke up to eat and poop. I guess he was storing up for now because he never even sits still anymore!

We had a lovely McDonald's party with only a couple of friends from Graeme's class. It's not a milestone birthday so we didn't let him invite every kid he knows, but how can you open presents without at least a couple of curious onlookers?

The best thing about the party is that the McDonald's manager was very nice and let us bring in presents and cake without paying for an actual party! I had to put in this last picture because it just cracked me up.


Graeme looks completely disgusted with the cupcake in a cone that he's holding, but he actually loved it!
Anyway, a good time was had by all, especially me since I didn't have any mess to clean up afterward! Happy Birthday, little man!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Yes, and what a birthday it was. We sure are glad we were able to be there to enjoy watching how excited he was to celebrate his birthday. Thanks for inviting us.

Love ya,

sues2u2 said...

Awww, yeah for Graeme! Happy Birthday, Graeme. We can't wait to get up there & wish you all Happy Birthday's in person.

Anderson said...

wow-Graeme sure is growing up! Mitch will be 8 the end of this October-can't believe these crazy little boys are growing up so fast!