Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chloe's sleepover

I wanted to thank everyone for your kind comments on my last Chloe blog. It helps so much to read your supportive and loving words. It's also tremendously helpful to hear that others are going through or have gone through the same thing. Thank you!

Chloe had her first slumber party Friday night. I probably should have canceled it for various reasons but she was really looking forward to it so I just couldn't say no.

Here's the kicker: Brian went camping with the scouts Friday night so it was me and six kids ages 9 and under.

So I just need to brag a little bit. I fed everybody dinner, we made pillows and cookies and everybody was in bed asleep by 11pm. The really great part is that everyone got along and had fun and I didn't lose my temper once.

I am so proud of me!

4 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I'm still bawling from the Kai posting! Gosh darnit!!!! You can't do this to me!!! I'm so glad that Kai is doing a little better & while I was reading the bit about him answering "great" I could just see him doing that. He's such a sweetie! Remember Hanae & JJ kinda arguing over who could help w/ the "baby"?

YAHOO about the slumber party!! I bet Chloe was thrilled to have the girls @ her house. I'm especially impressed w/ the no getting upset thing. Nik had one friend spend the night & I was ready to "beat him w/ a wet noodle!"

I love you, sis!

Pat said...

Sounds like you are definitely a "seasoned" Mom. I can attest about that, you are great and don't you dare think any differently.

I am so glad her sleep over went so well. I have been wondering how everyone was doing. So, I'm glad you posted. Hope to see you soon!!

Love ya,

Anna Dutson said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you! I probably would have lost my temper, but that just because I have such a short fuse these days. I bet the girls had a great time!

sues2u2 said...

Okay Skipper. If you ever get a chance in between sick kids I've left you an award. Lots of bloggie "love" in it too!

So come over & pick it up!