Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Misc. things

One more post today and then I'm done. I promise. Bear Lake, Cedar City and St. George were awesome. Kudos to the maid staff at the Best Western Town and Country in Cedar City. We lost a gameboy in our room and they found it and returned it to us! Hooray! I was really afraid the world was going to come to a crashing halt over that one. We swam like fish at the hotel and had a great time visiting cousins in St. George. Here are some misc. pictures of Bear Lake (recent!) and Chloe's opera (I don't think we took any in Cedar City/St. George. Sorry.)
You can't tell in this picture, but the wind was just howling!


More empire building...I told you the pictures don't really change from year to year.


My sweet hubby in the kitchen, isn't he cute?


Quintessential opera Chloe.


Dance, children, dance!

3 comments:

Anna Dutson said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you found my blog and I found yours!

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer!

sues2u2 said...

They do too change. They just get cuter. Tell Brian that he looks good in that kitchen & that if he wants you guys can come visit & he can play in mine! He cooks great!!

Pat said...

I love your pictures of the kids and your blog notes. You have had a nice break just in time for school to start or at least get them ready for it to start. Have fun. Did you get your shopping done at JoAnn's today?