Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My babies

The kids got to wear their new Easter finery last Sunday since this weekend is Conference. So we took some pictures and I thought I'd share.

Chloe chose the pattern and fabric for her dress, then I made it. Now she's telling me that it's a bit "puffy". Sigh. I made her last three Easter and last two Christmas dresses and I think this is the best one yet. I have to admit that I'm very proud of myself!

Here's Kai; his clothes are a little big now, but I'm sure he'll barely fit into them by the end of the summer! My dryer must be too hot because his clothes keep getting smaller and smaller. Hmmm.........

Since Graeme's going to be baptized in June, we bought him his first suit. I can't believe how grown-up he looks in it! Of course, after church with no tie and his shirt untucked, he informed me that he wants to not wear his suit again until he gets baptized. I was a little confused because he was so excited about wearing it in the first place, but I think he was a little embarassed because not many of the other boys his age wear one. Whatever.

They look happy here, but two minutes after this picture was taken, they were outside screaming about what order they would get into the van. I guess I don't need to worry about my kids growing up too fast since they seem to be fighting the whole process tooth and nail!

2 comments:

Pat said...

They are so cute and one day (I know from experience) you'll look back and remember just how darn cute they are now. (Even if it's just for the two minutes it took to take their pictures.) The teens do leave some things to hope for, i.e., adulthood, babyhood (back to) ect.

Love ya,
Mom

Anna Dutson said...

What a cute family! I love the dress, you are such an awesome seamstress (those things you brought me in the hospital were amazing btw)