Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

The weekend

It's over. I survived. Barely.

I caught the crap Brian had the week before and spent most of the weekend in bed or on the toilet wishing I was dead. Then to add insult to injury, that time of the month rolled around yesterday. Ugh!

I did drag myself out of bed Saturday night and again Sunday morning to go to Stake Conference and listen to Elder Neil Anderson (Quorum of the 12) speak. We also got to shake his hand (more about that later).

And I weighed myself yesterday morning because now I'm just in the habit of doing the old weigh-in on the last day of the month. I don't know if it was the previous two days of not eating or the other previous 30 of diet and exercise, but I've lost 7 more pounds, bringing my grand total of weight lost up to 47 pounds. Whatever the reason, I'll take it!

If I felt better, I'd probably do a little dance. I'll forgo the dance, but I did exercise this morning, cramps, bubbly stomach and all.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling so yucky but good for you having lost another 7 lbs. That is great! So what about the Elder Anderson hand shake??

Love ya,
Mom

Sues2u2 said...

Met a General Authority, lost weight, got sick & still exercised. YOU are my inspiration!