Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chloe on a horse

I was just looking at the top picture on the right (Chloe on a horse) and it made me remember the first time we put Chloe on a pony ride. I think it was the State Fair and she was maybe 3 years old. She was so excited she couldn't hardly stand it and when she finally got on the pony she started hollering at all the bystanders:

"Look at me! I'm riding a horse! Hey Lady! Look at me! I'm riding a horse!"

All the other kids, of course, were too busy hanging on for dear life to even look at their parents, let alone shout their joy to the whole world.

I have to say, I can't think of a single experience we've had since that is a more apt summary of Chloe. She does not now and never has hidden her light under a bushel. I sincerely hope she never changes.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I hope Chloe never hids her "light" under a bushel because she has so much to give unto the world. It would be a shame if she did. Besides it just wouldn't be Chloe Or for that fact any of our children or grandchildren. We are honest and right out there and I'm proud she is carrying on the tradition!!

Love ya,

Anna Dutson said...

Chloe is such a cutie, I love that she doesn't hide her light either. To this day, she still is one of my most memorable primary kids. Full family history on the first day of primary....good times.

Rebecca said...

Heh heh! SO true.